Diabetes: Man shares remedy that saved him from amputation
“We have to amputate your legs, Today!
That’s what the doctor told me as I lay in a hospital bed.
My son and daughter looked at me like they were watching their daddy die, and I guess they were.
My 16yr old daughter held my hands, looked me in the eye and said – Daddy please don’t die…
My wife squeezed my hand, tears streaming down her cheeks.
“No,” she cried. “He can’t live the rest of his life in a wheelchair.”
“Without the amputation,” the doctor told me, “you’ll be dead within a year.”
I couldn’t believe it…
But 4 years ago, the doctors wanted to put me under anesthesia, and cut off my legs… leaving nothing but worthless stumps.
All because I was one of millions with pre-diabetes or diabetes…
…the disease that ran rampant through my body, thrashing the blood vessels in my limbs, until it practically cut off the circulation to my legs.
The doctor made it clear that if he didn’t amputate, that …my legs would rotten like spoiled meat.
While my wife argued with the doctor, I got lost in my thoughts.
Amputation. Sincerely, it’s every diabetic’s worst fear.
And only 10 years to live.
I didn’t believe it. The doctor had to be wrong.
How was I going to support my family? I couldn’t run my restaurant business from a wheelchair!
I would spend my last years crippled and useless?
The future felt like a dark, fuzzy blur and terrifying path that I didn’t want to go through.
Now, all the time I was thinking this, my wife was arguing with the doctor. And trust me, when my wife gets upset, she tends to get what she wants.
When I started listening again, she was telling the doctor, “there is no way you’re cutting off his legs”.
And the doctor responded, “The longest we can wait to amputate is 30 days,”.
“If we wait any longer, it will be too dangerous.”
My wife gave a short little nod like she had won, but the tears glistening in her eyes told me she was heartbroken.
The next week was the worst week of my life.
I sat at home on my couch, scared and depressed.
My family treated me like I was already dead. My daughter said, “I love you, Daddy” every time she walked by, and my son got mad and wouldn’t talk to me. He didn’t understand why I couldn’t be around forever.
I was ready to give up.
But then, a Facebook post saved me.
Long story short. If you or a loved one are currently suffering from Type 2 Diabetes or even pre-diabetes, you need to check THIS out right now, before it gets taken down.
Why do I want you to learn more about this breakthrough remedy?
Your life literally depends on it. Treat the root cause of diabetes!
On clicking that link, you’ll discover the natural remedy I used to completely reverse my Type 2 diabetes…
Listen, it’s not your fault you have Diabetes…
…and it’s not an issue of being skinny or fat.
You see, once you understand that this natural product is all out to tackle the mechanism of the cause of Type 2 Diabetes, and not just some “cutting of the leaves while leaving the root method”, you’ll sharply eliminate your need for other medications.
1. Lim EL (2011). Reversal Of Type 2 Diabetes: Normalisation Of Beta Cell Function In Association With Decreased Pancreas And Liver Triacylglycerol. Journal Of Diabetologia. 54(10):2506-14. Retrieved From: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3168743/
2. R. Taylor (2008). Pathogenesis Of Type 2 Diabetes: Tracing the Reverse Route From Cure To Cause. Journal Of Diabetologia. (10):1781-9. Retrieved From: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00125-008-1116-7
3. S. Steven (2013). Population Response To Information On Reversibility Of Type 2 Diabetes. Journal Of The British Diabetic Association. 30(4):e135-8. Retrieved From: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/dme.12116
4. Pertti Ebeling (1998). Insulin-Independent Glucose transport Regulates Insulin Sensitivity. FEBS Letters Journal. 51(10)pp 1781-1789. Retrieved From: https://febs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1016/S0014-5793%2898%2901149-1
5. Sunmin Park (2009). Huang-Lian-Jie-Du-Tang Supplemented With Schisandra Chinensis Baill And Polygonatum Odoratum Druce Improved Glucose Tolerance… Journal Of Bioscience, Biotechnology & Biochemistry. 73(11):2384-92. Retrieved From: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1271/bbb.90276
6. Rashmi Gaur (2014). In Vivo Anti-Diabetic Activity Of Derivatives Of Isoliquiritigenin And Liquiritigenin. Journal of Phytomedicine. 21(4):415-22. Retrieved From: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0944711313004248?via%3Dihub
7. Jiman Kim (2014). Effect Of Astragalus Membranaceus Extract On Diabetic Nephropathy. Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metobolism. 2014:140063. Retrieved From: https://www.edmcasereports.com/articles/endocrinology-diabetes-and-metabolism-case-reports/10.1530/EDM-14-0063
8. Hao Yu (2014). Potent Effects Of the Total Saponins From Dioscorea Nipponica Makino Against Streptozotocin-Induced Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus… Journal Of Phytotherapy Research. 29(2):228-40. Retrieved From: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ptr.5243
9. Sougata Ghosh (2014). Diosgenin From Dioscorea Bulbifera: Novel Hit For Treatment Of Type II Diabetes Mellitus With Inhibitory Activity Against a-Amylase And a-Glucosidase. Journal Of PLOS One. 9(9):e106039. Retrieved From: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0106039
10. Qiong Luo (2004). Hypoglycemic And Hypolipidemic Affects And Antioxidant Activity Of Fruit Extracts From Lycium Barbarum. Journal Of Life Sciences. 76(2):137-49. Retrieved From: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024320504007829?via%3Dihub
11. Li Wang (2014). Crude Extracts From Lycium Barbarum Suppress SREBP-1c Expression Snd Prevent Diet-Induced Fatty Liver Through AMPK Activation. Journal Of Biomed Research International. 10.1155/2014/196198. Retrieved From: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4071778/
12. Dae Young Kwon (2012). Platyconic Acid, A Saponin From Platycodi Radix, Improves Glucose Homeostasis By Enhancing Insulin Sensitivity In Vitro And In Vivo. European Journal Of Nutrition. 51(5):529-40. Retrieved From: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00394-011-0236-x